I was in the mood for a salad tonight, and decided to throw this together.
Cooking for one isn't much fun, so I'm always on the look out for fast easy ideas. This certainly fit the bill.
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2.5 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Grapes
- 1 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 1 Package Extra Firm Silken Tofu
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cube your tofu and put it on a 'pamed' baking sheet
- Mix the sauce and pour half of it on top of the tofu
- Bake the tofu for 30 minutes
- While the tofu is baking, mix the salad. Cover with tofu and the remaining dressing.
Sodium: 1900mg (but you aren't really going to eat all that sodium in the marinade)