I really love this recipe and make it just about every morning I don't have a workout planned.
1. Soak 2 pieces of 7 grain sprouted bread in 3/4 of a cup of egg substitute (or eggs if you want...whatever is convenient).
2. Cut a very ripe banana into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Cook french toast in a nonstick pan lubed with a bit of non stick cooking spray.
4. Put half the banana slices between the two slices of bread and continue cooking the entire stack until the banana gets warm and melty. Add some cinnamon to both slices of bread.
5. Put the remaining banana directly in the pan. Keep it moving, caramelizing it, but don't let it burn.
6. Pile the caramelized banana on top of the stack. Use 1/2 tbsp of turbinado sugar to cover the French toast and another 1/2 tbsp between the slices.